Thursday, July 28, 2005

What If There Was No Time. And No Reason, Or Rhyme....

I am so lame for writing in this so often. I feel like I should write about happier things. Thank god the power came back on. I hate when it goes off. I kind of want to finish that movie Ethan and I started but I should just wait for him. It's hilarious when Kim and Ethan are mean to each other. They're not really mean just sarcastic and it's funny as hell. I was like, yeah just wait until he's your brother-in-law. I was kidding. Sort of. She shuddered. She likes him though.
The good thing about having a lap-top is that you can still watch movies when your power is out. Kim and I watched more Nip/Tuck. That is a good show.
This is quite possibly one of the most boring entries this blog has ever seen. Oh, but I did get a call from Mikerra and Charlotte today which was very nostalgic. It was just like old times only we were talking about how we're going to college instead of high school. Weird. I can't believe we're that old. I seriously remember those two years like they were yesterday. Charlatte and Mik J were two of the very best friends that I've ever had. And Kym, although that ended quickly. But it was awesome to talk to them and we're going to do something on Monday. Good thing too because Charlotte is already doing summer school at San Francisco State and Mikerra is leaving for France soon. I always knew Mikerra would go to some random school. And I would have thought Charlotte would have gone to SoCal but whatev. Looks like I'm the only one staying here. Gah! Oh well, in two years... well, I'm excited for the next two years, but I can't wait to finish at the JC, either. Yay life! Alright I'm done now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home